Seiten

Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

Blauer Mantel


Today I decided to wear my blue coat. I really like the power of the color. In the evening I will moderate the univeristy-radio-show on wednesday. It is called "MacroLive" and from 8 pm to 9 pm. If you want to hear me and my partner Samantha just click here. Let me know if you like our show. Pictures about this will come soon.

Heute habe ich mich dazu entschlossen meinen blauen Mantel zu tragen. Ich finde die Farbe von dem Mantel sehr schön - der Mantel strahlt richtig kräftig. Heute Abend werde ich die FH-Radio-Sendung moderieren. Sie heißt "MacroLive" und ist von 20 bis 21 Uhr. Wenn ihr Samantha und mich hören wollt, klickt einfach hier . Wie findet ihr die Sendung? Fotos davon kommen bald...





Mantel - Orsay
Schal - XX
Rock - Only
Schluppenbluse - Apriori
Schuhe - Vagabond
Tasche - LV

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Vanessa, thank you for your comments on my blog, I'm now following! I love your blue coat, looks great with the scarf :)

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE